2011년 11월 10일 목요일

Three words about myself


The transparent glass seems so strong and mighty from a far distance but the closer one gets toward it, he can see hundreds and thousands of scratches and black marks covering it. When a baseball strikes the firm-looking glass, it shatters with a violent noise leaving nothing but the lonely frame. The white and clean snow feels so cold in one’s hand, freezing his fingers until they burn. When one holds the icy snow in his hand, at first it hurts him badly but later it melts. The coldness melts into nothing as if a baby stops crying after given a sweet candy and he doesn't remember the fact he even cried. The rubber band stretches to both sides infinitely like the string coming out of a silkworm. The never-ending rubber band shows my never stopping ambition, efforts, and dreams.   

댓글 3개:

  1. I know this is for Mr. Moon, but wow! Surreal imagery that fits together like a poem. Snow burning in my hand.... I know that feeling and it reminds me of being young. Snow ultimately hurts and causes discomfort... but children bask in it nonetheless. Even KMLA students as of yesterday.:)

    답글삭제
  2. A picture would help. Try to make your blog more visually appealing. It's a bit boring to be honest. BUT the writing is excellent. Keep in mind that "structure" within my grading criteria accounts for the things I've mentioned.

    답글삭제
  3. This is quite a 'beyond' panel. It reminds me of one little 시조 poem by 정철 that I love: two stone Buddhas sitting face to face on a snowy road. And the caveat: they go unclothed and unfed. Two Buddhas, a stony road blanketed in white , and yet - like you - they dream. What colour do you picture Nirvana?

    답글삭제